Before I got my current comforter/duvet setup, I had this beauty (this was not my room):
I loved the scrollwork throughout it and the colors. I wasn’t a fan of the reverse side however…so I never flipped it over. Oh, and I kept and still use those pillows, but mine never looked like that. They had a matching stripe look like the comforter. Odd.
Anyways, after I ditched it, I cut it apart from the under side material, removed the batting between the two layers and kept the top fabric. I loved it and knew I’d find a new use for it, but just didn’t know what…until now.
I have desperately been needing to make some curtains to cover the plain white/room darkening/thermal ones I currently have up. So, I quickly set to work. While I was at it, I found some fringe tassels and a bit of extra sari material and found uses for those as well.
Now that my room is finally “complete” (until I get bored), I am excited to finally be able to do my “Glamping: Boho Chic RV Bedroom” blog!!!